I am a huge animal and dog lover!
I’m also an idea person. You know what I mean? I get really excited about new concepts and novel ways to combine things.
This recipe for Yogurt and Berries Dog Treats features all natural ingredients you probably already have around is one of those Ideas Than I was eager to test for a long time.
And it is about time to share it with you hope you’ll try it and share the result with me.
Ingredients Blueberry Frozen Yogurt Dog Treats
- Low-fat plain yogurt
- Use an ice cube tray (or several, depending on how many treats you want to make). You can get ice cube trays at the Dollar Store or any grocery store.
- Put two blueberries in each cube compartment.
- Spoon some yogurt into each compartment over the blueberries.
- Put two more blueberries on top of the yogurt. You can either leave those blueberries uncovered or you can add another layer of yogurt.
- Freeze 2-3 hours then let your dogs enjoy!