An easy way to make treat for you dog that uses ingredients you probably already have in your kitchen!
COOK TIME: 15 minutes
TOTAL TIME: 15 minutes
Ingredients to make Oatmeal Peanut Butter & Banana 3 INGREDIENTS DOG TREAT
1 ½ Cups Oatmeal
½ Cup Peanut Butter
1 Ripe Banana
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- In order to create oatmeal flour, place your 1 ½ cups of oatmeal into a food processor and process until it is a fine powder. Place this in a clean bowl and set it off to the side.
- In the food processor combine the peanut butter and banana. Puree the two ingredients until they are well blended. Slowly stir in the oatmeal flour saving approximately 2 tablespoons for later. Blend the entire mixture until it is an even consistency.
- Using the 2 tablespoons of oatmeal flour that you set aside in the previous step, sprinkle both the top of the dough and your workspace before rolling it out to approximately ¼ inch thick. Using a cookie cutter of your choice, cut your dog treats. Alternatively, you can cut the dough into small squares.
- Bake the treats for approximately 15 minutes. Depending on the oven you may want to begin to check them at approximately 10 minutes so that they don’t get too dark, aiming for a light golden brown.
- Allow to cool before feeding them to your pup.