So easy to make. Perfect gift for your furry friends.
Cuisine: American, Canadian
Servings: 50 small treats
Calories: 14 kcal
Ingredients for Pumpkin & Peanut Butter 3 Ingredients Dog Treat
- 1 cup oats (old fashioned, 1-minute oats, or instant) , plus more if needed- see instructions
- 1/3 cup pure pumpkin (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 1/4 cup natural peanut butter
- Preheat your oven to 300F (150C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Add the oats to a food processor and grind until they reach a fine powder. Add in the pumpkin and peanut butter and blend until a sticky dough is formed.
- Remove from the processor and roll out on a lightly floured surface. (Use whole wheat flour, more ground oats, or another flour that you have on hand). Cut out cookies using a small cookie cutter of any shape, or alternatively just cut into squares with a knife.
- Lay the treats on the prepared baking sheet and bake fo 25 to 30 minutes, until the treats are dry and hard. Let cool before giving to your pup and then store in an airtight container.
*nutrition is for one little treat. Recipe makes about 50 little treats.
*My dog is small so I cut the dough into 50 little treats, but if you choose to make larger treats, they may take a little longer to bake, and will of course make fewer treats.